1. Absolute Confidentiality
1.1 www.ESafwan.com (also referred to as "Safwan.com" or "Website" or "We") is totally committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of any personal information received from you ("Customer"). At Safwan.com, the confidentiality of our Customers is a top priority. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the Law no.20 of 2014 concerning the Electronic Transactions established in Kuwait.
2. Your Consent
2.2 As part of providing our Services to you, we may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on Safwan.com.
2.3 When you sign up to receive our newsletters, We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find it interesting and beneficial as well. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt out of receiving Safwan promotional newsletters. To unsubscribe from our newsletters, you can follow the directions included at the newsletter.
2.4 You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your order at Safwan.com. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our website.
2.5 If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at Safwan.com, you may do so by clicking "Your Account", and then review/change your sensitive personal information as you want it to be.
2.6 Safwan.com may, in future, request other optional information from you in order to customize the Website to deliver personalized service to our Customers.
3. What Information We Collect About You
3.1 We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number and email address – in the following ways:
• As a New Customer, when you register/create an account or place your order at Safwan.com;
• As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on Safwan.com;
• When you sign up for newsletters at Safwan.com;
3.2 During your visit to our Website, We may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
3.3 When you browse our Website, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All these information help us analyses Customers' trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service.
4. How We Use the Information Collected from You
- We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil our services to you. Any Personal information submitted by you to the Website or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services;
- To improve our Website's functionality, and to customize your future shopping experience with us;
- To make sure that our Website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you;
- To communicate with you about any changes to our services;
- To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud.
5. With Whom We Share Your Information
5.1 We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, we engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorization services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the Safwan.com Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
5.2 While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your personal information with other Group companies/subsidiaries / affiliates of Safwan and other third parties companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through www.Safwantrading.com, for the following reasons:
• To our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us.
• To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
• If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6. Who Has Access to Your Information
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain Safwan.com employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
8. Security Policy
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. Safwan.com takes careful precaution to protect our Customers' personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorized modification. To prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our Website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information; Our transactions managed through our partnership with K-NET and Gulf Bank.
We store all the Personal Information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. We display only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers, whilst in case of the use of Visa or MasterCard the CVV number will be requested, and when using K-Net cards you will be required to enter your K-net pin when confirming an order. However, the entire card number will need to be given to the appropriate Card Company (K-net or MIGS) during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account, when you are exiting www.safwantrading.com.
9. Maintain Confidentiality of Your orders
We understand the confidential nature of your order which place at website to process your orders and we treat with it as protected information.